• Selected to represent South Africa at Dubai Fashion Week.
• Established an initiative drive #vanitytohumanity donating masks to shelters and homes over the pandemic of Covid-19 essential service provider.
• Focused on job creations for home based factories and manufacturing.
• Represented South Africa at Magic in Las Vegas with manufacturing for retailers continued to grow.
• Scaled the business into 2 divisions having its own clientele.
• We have expanded into supplying more boutiques, helping in job creating and women.
• BlakListed has been selected to represent South Africa in London at the Pure London exhibition, supported by CTFC(Cape Town Fashion Council).
• BlakListed now stocking at Alessia Boutique (Cape Town) and proudly South African boutique and online store, SAM store (Durban).
• The designer and founder of BlakListed was recognized by an established brand (Sissy Boy) and a dress was named after her and sold nationally.
• BlakListed at the KZN Fashion Council show at Urban Park Hotel, Durban.
• BlakListed showcased SS13 collection on the runway at the SA Fashion Week.
• BlakListed supplied Edgars X SAFW Designer Capsule at the Edgars branch in Melrose.
• Nishai Sookdhew was nominated for the KZN Young Achiever Award.
• BlakListed joined forces with a few online stores and boutiques(Sassy Chick, Spree, Jean Junction & Brown Sugar).
• BlakListed was selected to represent South Africa in Berlin at the Berlin Bizarre for trade supported by TIKZN(Trade and Investment KZN).
• BlakListed at the Durban Fashion Showcase in support of the Advice Desk for the Abused held at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban.
• BlakListed showcased at the KZN Fashion Council show at the Colombo Tea and Coffee Shop in Durban.
• BlakListed was selected by KZNFC and TIKZN( Trade and Investment KZN) to showcase at SA Fashion Week Buyers Lounge.